Monday, November 3, 2008

Gas Laws

Click Here!!!
Interactive program that lets you control the constant in each experiment.
Or Click Here...
Helps represent the graphs we have been looking at in class (click on graph and drag mouse).
Or Maybe Click Here
This is the site Mr.I showed us in class, he/you didn't post it when he/you said he/you would so I thought i'd do it for him/you. (you will have to go to the bottom of the page in the sixth last point where it says "click here for the applet") I find it really helpful and fun.

3 Comments:

  1. Grand Master I said...
    Thanks! This is a good link. I like how you gave clear instructions on what to do on each link. Also it looks good with the modified text links instead of the URL's!

    Because there are so many gas laws, it might be nice to state which ones your covering in your title. Otherwise perfect!
    Choncho said...
    I personally think this is nothing short of excellent. you have three different links showing three different concepts so if anyone is confused they can just go to a different post. I really enjoyed, and I don't have any other suggestions except for maybe the title because all of us are using it. Really well done.
    Loveheart Twinkie Bun-Pinky Pot Cheeks said...
    I like how you explained how to do each and that you had three different sites. It really shows how the different variables when changed affect the outcome!!!!Good Job

Post a Comment