Friday, October 10, 2008

Access your moodle account

For homework on Tuesday, I want you to access your moodle account. Your login is firstname.lastname (eg. mark.iwaasa) and your password will be emailed to you (the account you used to create your blogger account).

Follow these steps.

Login hereclick on stirling

and select chem 20

Your enrol key is mrichem20
Once inside the class I want you to access the news forum and respond to my posting.



Lastly, you all need to comment to this blog posting below with regards to how the homework went.

Good Luck and see you on Wednesday!




5 Comments:

  1. Choncho said...
    The video won't play all the way through for me, I don't know if anyone else has had the same problems
    Loveheart Twinkie Bun-Pinky Pot Cheeks said...
    It played fine all the way through for me!!!
    holly said...
    Same here! No problems whatsoever on the homework assignments either. =]
    Grand Master I said...
    Awesome, good to hear.
    Sweetums Chocolate Kisses-Pookie Pie said...
    I couldn't get it to load all the way through for me either but i watched it on holly's computer! Other than that i didn't have any problems with the homework!!

Post a Comment